1. Circumstances under which you must authorize us to collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information or reflect the activities of a specific natural person.
BIGBIG WON is a tool product. In order to provide you with the basic functions and additional functions of our products and services, you can choose to authorize us to collect, store and use the following information about you. If you refuse to provide it, you will not be able to use the relevant additional functions or achieve the functional effects we intend to achieve, but it will not affect your normal use of our basic functions. This information mainly includes:
(2) In the process of using our application products, you need to obtain the software installation list information of your mobile device. The APP needs to obtain the software installation list information of your mobile device. After you define the Bluetooth device configuration, you can choose to associate it with the installed game. The next application configuration can assist the user to start the game at the same time, simplifying the operation process.
(3) The application obtains your device's Mac address, unique device identification code IMEI information, manufacturer information, and device model information in the background state. As a Bluetooth device auxiliary tool APP, we will still interact with the matched Bluetooth device with necessary information and configuration interactions in the background. This process will involve the compatibility and adaptation of mobile phones. We will use mobile phones for mobile devices with abnormal APP performance. Record and complete compatibility in the later stage.
2. How we use your personal information
- To provide you with services
(1) When we provide services, archive and backup purposes to ensure the safety of the products and services we provide to you;
(2) Through information data analysis, help us design new services and improve our existing services;
(3) To enable us to better understand how you use our services, so as to specifically meet your individual needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or to you and other users who use our services Other responses;
(4) Software certification or management software upgrades;
(5) Let you participate in surveys about our products and services;
(6) Other situations where you authorize and agree to provide personal information.
- After collecting your personal information, we will use technical means to de-identify the data, and the de-identified information will not be able to identify the subject. Please understand and agree that in this case we have the right to use de-identified information; and subject to relevant laws and regulations, we have the right to conduct an integrated analysis and analysis of user data including your personal information. use.
- When we want to use the information for other purposes not specified in this policy, we will seek your consent in advance.
- You are fully aware that we do not need your authorization and consent to use personal information in the following situations:
(1) Related to national security and national defense security;
(2) Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
(4) Related to Safeguard the life, property and other major legal rights of personal information subjects or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain their consent;
(5) The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the personal information subjects themselves;
(6) Disclosure from lawful publicity Your personal information collected in the information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(7) Necessary for signing a contract according to your requirements;
(8) Used to maintain the products and/or services provided Necessary for the safe and stable operation of the company, such as detecting and disposing of product and/or service failures;
(9) necessary for legal news reporting;
(10) necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistics or academic research based on the public interest, and When the results of academic research or description are provided to the outside, the personal information contained in the results is de-identified;
(11) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
3. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than BIGBIG WON, except in the following circumstances:
(1) Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
(2) We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, or compulsory requirements of government authorities.
(4) Sharing with authorized partners: only to achieve the purpose stated in this policy, some of our services will be provided by authorized partners. With your explicit consent, we may share some of your personal information with our partners to provide better customer service and user experience. For example, when you purchase goods or order business through our client, we must share your personal information with the logistics service provider in order to arrange delivery, or arrange for partners to provide services. We will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes, and will only share personal information necessary to provide services. Our partners have no right to use the shared personal information for any other purpose.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
(1) Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
- Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
(1) After obtaining your explicit consent;
(2) Disclosure based on law: We may publicly disclose your personal information when required by law, legal procedures, litigation, or compulsory requirements of government authorities.
4. How do we protect your personal information
- We will strictly follow the requirements of relevant regional laws and regulations to establish an information security guarantee system, and take technical measures and other necessary measures to protect the security of your personal information.
- We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the policy, unless it is necessary to extend the retention period or is permitted by law.
- Please understand: the Internet environment is not 100% secure. We will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us. However, due to technical limitations and various malicious methods that may exist, even if we do our best to strengthen security measures , it is impossible to always ensure that the information is 100% safe. In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and what you can independently prevent and reduce risks suggestions, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly inform you about the incident by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement. At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
5. Your rights
- In the following situations, you can request us to delete personal information:
(1) If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
(2) If we collect and use your personal information without your consent;
(3) If our handling of personal information violates your Agreement;
(4) If you no longer use our products or services, or you cancel your account;
(5) If we no longer provide you with products or services.
When you delete information from our service, we may not delete the corresponding information from the backup system immediately, but we will delete the information when the backup is updated.
- After you cancel your account, we will stop providing products or services to you, and delete your personal information according to your request, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
6. How to update this policy
7. Application permissions
Permission description: view network status
Existence description: APP needs to be connected to the Internet to determine whether it is currently in a network environment.
Permission description: View WLAN status
Existence description: APP use requires high-quality network status to judge current network signal.
Permission description: read phone status and identity
Existence description: Will read the user's mobile phone status for resetting
Permission description: access to the network
Existence description: download and upload device configuration data and related data collection.
Permission description: modify/delete the content in the SD card.
Existence description: You need to request this permission when downloading and updating BIGBIG WON device configuration data.
Permission description: Bluetooth search, connection, communication.
Existence description: Used when modifying device configuration data and device firmware upgrade.
Permission description: Adapt to Android11, modify/delete the content in the SD card.
Existence description: Adapt to Android11, you need to request this permission when downloading and updating the configuration data of the device adapted by this APP.
Permission description: Get the software installation list information of your mobile device.
Existence description: This APP needs to obtain the software installation list information of your mobile device. After you define the Bluetooth device configuration, you can choose to associate to the installed game. The next application configuration can assist the user to start the game at the same time, simplifying the operation process.
Permission description: precise location permissions
Existence description: Location permission is required for Bluetooth scanning
Permission description: rough positioning permissions
Existence description: Location permission is required for Bluetooth scanning
8. How to contact us
If you have any complaints or reports on our personal information handling behavior, you can contact us via email (email@example.com), we will respond to your request within 5 working days after verifying your identity and try our best to resolve it.
Contact number: 17722650281
Company Name: Shenzhen Zhange Intelligent Control Technology Co., Ltd.
Company Address: 1301, Block B, Tengyao Building, Gushu 2nd Road, Baoan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong
Effective time: 2021-11-25