Before Connect to the console:
- Follow the attachment step from Basic Tutorial 01: the attachment and disassemble of ARMORX & ARMORX Pro.
- Waiting wireless adapter: the left LED1 of ARMORX will blink.
- Connect the PS4 controller to the bottom of wireless adapter with a C to A USB cable.
*Notice: The ARMORX uses HYBRIDto EXPANDED CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGY to support the PS4 platform. The PS4 original controller is a must-need.
Connect to PS4 console: Plug the adapter into the console’s USB port and the connection will automatically succeed
- Plug the wireless adapter into the USB port of the consoles (For a better signal, we highly recommend you plug the adapter into the front panel).
- After the wireless adapter connects to ARMORX the LED1 of ARMORX will be always on and the indicator of wireless adapter will be always on with blue.
- Press the home button of Xbox Series controller and the connection is done.
Why the indicator of wireless adapter changes with platform
- The indicator of wireless adapter will identify the console and the color of indicator shows the working mode.
- PC, Xbox mode: Orange Switch mode: Red PlayStation mode: Blue
- If the indicator shows white it means the adapter can not identify the console need to replug.