The way to set on-board profiles
- Setting on controller: Set by combining buttons.
- Setting on APP: Edit the configuration on the APP and apply it on ARMORX pro(Only ARMORX pro support APP).
- Relationship between APP profile and on-board profile：
- The profile set on the controller can not be read to APP.
- The profile set on the APP can be applied to the controller at any time, and override the profile on the controller.
- For ARMORX Pro player we recommend you create and edit profiles on the APP.
- The on-board storage can only save 3 profiles. The APP can save unlimited profiles and you can apply it to the ARMORX Pro in real time.
About on-board profiles
- Profile switch button: The main part of ARMORX has 5 setting buttons the button with ““words is Profile switch button Button which controls MACRO.
- 3 on-board profiles
- The color of LED1 on the left side shows different profiles: orange, green, and blue.
- Factory setting: First profile the LED1 is orange.
- What on-board profiles include:
- Buttons, MACROs, hair trigger, parameters of trigger, parameters of motion control, parameters of joysticks.
- What on-board profiles do not include:
- The switch of TURBO, motion control.
- All modifications on the controller are only saved in the current profile and will not affect the other profiles.
The steps of setting on-board profiles
- Switch on-board profiles：
- Click profile switch button once. Each click only switch once.
- The LED1 light is orange-red, green, and blue in sequence.
- Restore default configuration: Hold profile switch button for 3 seconds. The LED1 flashes in its current color.